21ST APRIL 2018, KTM OFF-ROAD TRACK, SUNGAI PETANI KEDAH.
- KTM Malaysia is organizing the Orange Enduro 2018 series.
- The main objective is to develop Malaysian talents in enduro riding and
- There will be activities throughout the day for participants and attendees.
After the highly successful KTM Malaysia Fun Enduro at the Sungai Buaya Off-Road Track
in 2017, KTM Malaysia is organizing the Orange Enduro 2018.
Round 1 of this premier series kicks off on 21st April 2018, from 8am to 6pm, at the newly
completed KTM Off-Road Track at Sungai Petani, Kedah. A total of RM10,000 in prize
money and prizes will be awarded at the end of each event.
The series is open to motorcycles of all makes and is divided into 5 categories:
ED 1 – Open Category
ED 2 – Veteran Category
ED 3 – KTM Enduro
ED 4 – CKD
ED 5 – Cubcross
The objectives of this series are:
- KTM Malaysia is enthusiastic in developing Malaysian talents in the enduro discipline of
- To expose the sports of enduro riding and competition to a wider audience through
various broadcast and media channels.
- To introduce KTM Malaysia’s new off-track at Sungai Petani, Kedah.
The Orange Enduro 2018 is slated to be one of KTM Malaysia’s largest event of the year,
hence participants will be flagged off by a VIP. Additionally, the northern KTM Dukers
owners group will convoy to the event to lend their support.
Attendees will also enjoy a special promotion of KTM PowerWear. There will also be many
other vendors and food stalls open throughout the day.